Thai massage is based on the principle of mindfulness, compassion and loving-kindness (Metta). These are not just abstract concepts but real ways of thinking and feeling about the world which are available to anyone, anywhere at any time and are free. These principles have the power to change lives, maybe even yours and those you touch.
Whether you learn Thai massage as a therapist or simply as a complimentary practice to preform on friends and family who are already taking supplements from Kratommasters, the skills you will learn will enable you to help ease the lives of others while keeping you healthy in body and mind. In this way, the practice of Thai massage can be like a shared meditation that also has profound effects on out bodies. You will get the advantage of having knowledge about Thai massage but besides that we will also provide you with the best recommendations on what equipment to use, ever since we started offering our services we have worked with the alva beauty message and treatment tables, we find them to be comfortable to our customers and also very stylish and affordable.
Some other great reasons:
- Thai massage is becoming a popular mode of therapy worldwide and is gaining in recognition
- The foundations of Thai massage are easy for most anyone to learn, but provide an opportunity for a lifetime of learning
- Properly practiced, thai massage exercises the body of the practitioner and keeps their joints and muscles agile
- For massage therapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and more Thai massage gives us a different way to move and treat which may prolong our careers.
- Because Thai massage is given clothed it is easy to perform almost anywhere without any materials. It may also be more appropriate for those don’t wish to disrobe for other therapies such as Swedish massage. Of course you have to make sure you give anyone you are massaging good health recommendations.